Etymology of security
Security, n; from Latin sēcūritās, from Latin sēcūrus (“safe, secure”), from se- (“without”) + cura (“care”).
Security at InfluxData
InfluxDB Cloud security and compliance
We have a team dedicated to our compliance program and are committed to providing our customers with all relevant security documentation to build a foundation of trust in our company and products. InfluxData is SOC 2® Type 2 certified. Our SOC2 report is available upon request.
The InfluxData security program includes:
- an active bug bounty program
- frequent vulnerability scans
- regular third-party penetration tests
- continuous security management and monitoring
- industry standard encryption
- threat modeling, code review, software composition analysis, and other security development life cycle (SDLC) best practices
Report a vulnerability
Any security concerns or vulnerabilities discovered in one of InfluxData's products or services can be reported by utilizing one of the methods described in our reporting vulnerabilities page.