FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dan Spalding, InfluxData
408-960-9297 | [email protected]
Company Presenting at Open Source Monitoring Conference and DevOpsCon in Germany; Data @Scale Boston and KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2018
SAN FRANCISCO — Nov. 1, 2018 — InfluxData, the modern Open Source Platform built specifically for metrics, events and other time series data that empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics and IoT applications, today announced that it will present on time series data monitoring and analysis at important industry events around the world this month and in December.
Metrics, events, and other time-based data are being generated at an exponential rate, as there is a growing requirement for analyzing today’s complex environments. The InfluxData Platform provides a comprehensive set of tools and services to accumulate metrics and events data, analyze the data, and act on the data via powerful visualizations and notifications. Its InfluxDB database is the overwhelming leader among Time Series Database management systems, according to DB-Engines’ latest results published earlier this quarter.
InfluxData will participate at a number of important events globally in the coming weeks, including:
- Open Source Monitoring Conference; Nuremberg, Germany. Gianluca Arbezzano (@GianArb), Site Reliability Engineer, will present “Distributed Tracing FAQ” on Nov. 6 at 3:30 pm CEST.
- Data @Scale; Boston. Ryan Betts, (@ryanbetts), InfluxData Director of Engineering, will present “Lessons and Observations Scaling a Time Series Database” on 12 at 8:30 am EDT.
- DevOpsCon; Munich, Germany. Arbezzano will present “Distributed Monitoring; How to Understand the Chaos” on Dec. 5 at noon CEST.
- KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2018; Seattle. Lorenzo Fontana (@fntlnz), Site Reliability Engineer, will present “eBPF Powered Distributed Kubernetes Performance Analysis” on Dec. 13 at 1:45 pm PST in Ballroom 6C.
InfluxData’s unique features enable customers to quickly build:
- Monitoring, alerting and notification applications supporting their DevOps initiatives
- IoT applications supporting millions of events per second, providing new business value around predictive maintenance and real-time alerting and control
- Real-time analytics applications that are focused on streaming data and anomaly detection
InfluxData has rapidly built its developer and customer base across industries – including manufacturing, financial services, energy, and telecommunications – by delivering the fastest growing Open Source Platform that enables customers to derive better business insights, data-driven real-time actions, and a consolidated single view of their entire infrastructure – from applications to microservices, and from systems to sensors. More than 420 customers, including Cisco Systems, Coupa Software, IBM, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Nordstrom, and Tesla, have selected InfluxData as their modern data platform for metrics and events. InfluxData is pioneering the shift to time series in a modern metrics and events platform, and is making it possible for customers to become data-driven and take on digital transformation initiatives.
InfluxData, the creator of InfluxDB, delivers a modern Open Source Platform built from the ground up for analyzing metrics and events (time series data) for DevOps and IoT applications. Whether the data comes from humans, sensors, or machines, InfluxData empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications faster, easier, and to scale delivering real business value quickly. Based in San Francisco, InfluxData’s more than 420 customers include Cisco, eBay, IBM and Siemens. Visit https://w2.influxdata.com/. Twitter: @influxdb.
InfluxData, InfluxDB Cloud, InfluxDB and InfluxDB Enterprise are all trademarked by InfluxData. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.