In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- BLOG: Setting up InfluxDB and Grafana for storing and viewing Arduino measured sensor values
- InfluxDB 1.2 released with subqueries and 50% better write throughput on larger hardware
- Exploding Demand for Monitoring Solutions
- Velocity and Maturity
- TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – Feb. 9
- We’re Hiring!
- Upcoming Live Webinars
- Upcoming Virtual Training
Acens uses InfluxDB and Grafana to measure everything. They like it because it stores a huge amount of metrics in a really small space and access in high speeds.
Acens is a Cloud service company based in Spain
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form at the bottom of the page and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!